Many Broadway shows offer study guides to help you incorporate your theater experience into your curriculum. Feel free to share these guides with your group to give them a better understanding of the show!
- Chicago: Get the “all that jazz” on the merry murderesses of this hit show.
- Come From Away: Welcome to the Rock! Learn how a small town in Newfoundland brought hope and kindness to 7,000 stranded passengers during one of America’s darkest times.
- Dear Evan Hansen: Learn how to step into the sun with this new hit musical.
- Girl From The North Country: Learn why Bob Dylan’s music is perfect for telling this beautifully aching story of a down-on-its-luck community on the brink of change.
- Mean Girls: Let Damian and Janis teach you how to be grool, and how to make fetch happen.
- The Lion King: Meet the characters, discover the elements of the production and learn more about the plot points.
- The Phantom of the Opera: Go behind the scenes and find out about the history of the Phantom, from the novel by Gaston Leroux to the musical adaptation by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
- Wicked: Get a production overview, lesson guides, student activities, at-home project suggestions and more from this guide.